Re: [NavigationTiming] incorrect description for requestStart

I'm also a bit confused by which/when timings should be set in the case
of a cache hit from the regular HTTP cache.  The spec notes that

"Checking and retrieving contents from the HTTP cache [RFC 2616] is part
of the fetching process. It's covered by the requestStart, responseStart
and responseEnd attributes."

Looking at steps 8-15 in the processing model for an HTTP cache hit:
-  step 9: at least for Mozilla, no DNS lookup is required to look for a
cache hit, so goto step 11
- step 11: makes it sound like we should be recording
connectionStart/End for a cache hit, which doesn't make much sense?
- step 13: I assume we set 'requestStart' just before we start looking
at the HTTP cache?
- step 14/15: seem to map sensibly onto first/last bytes of reply
serviced from cache.

I'd propose we drop the connectionStart/End timing for cache hits, and
generally make the language clearer about what happens in the processing
model in the cache hit case.

Jason Duell
Mozilla