Re: [PageVisibility] Feedback

My two cents.

On Fri, 2011-07-22 at 23:11 +0200, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> 4. I think it would be better if the DOM dependency was on
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.html as that is what
> we want implementors to implement.

Ideally yes, but that spec won't be ready for 2 or 3 years. We're only
depending on the name "Document" so whether we reference DOM3Core or
DOMCore won't make a difference to implementers. Once DOMCore becomes
stable, we could easily rev page visibility to reference it.

> 5. Instead of using [NoInterfaceObject], a different interface name, and
> implements, please simply use "partial interface Document".

Yep, we already have an action item on that one (and the reference to
WebIDL). We need to update all our docs for it.

Philippe