From: public-web-perf-request@w3.org [mailto:public-web-perf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of James Simonsen
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:46 PM
To: public-web-perf
Subject: Re: [minutes] 20110112 Web Performance WG

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 2:40 PM, Anderson Quach <aquach@microsoft.com<mailto:aquach@microsoft.com>> wrote:
ii. Kicking off the approval for the first sets of tests and the test harness in preparation for the beginning of the next meeting.
We took another pass through the uploaded tests.

These all look good:

  *   test_navigation_attributes_exist.htm
  *   test_navigation_redirectCount_none.htm
  *   test_navigation_type_enums.htm

This one is good, but should also check for the presence of secureConnectionStart:

  *   test_timing_attributes_exist.htm

These ones should be automated with Javascript navigation instead of relying on user interaction:

  *   test_navigation_type_reload.htm
  *   test_timing_attributes_ordering_simple.htm
  *   test_timing_unloadEvent.htm

The harness code looks good too.

James