Re: [minutes] 20110112 Web Performance WG

From: James Simonsen <simonjam@chromium.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 15:46:21 -0800
To: public-web-perf <public-web-perf@w3.org>
On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 2:40 PM, Anderson Quach <aquach@microsoft.com>wrote:

> ii. Kicking off the approval for the first sets of tests and the test
> harness in preparation for the beginning of the next meeting.

We took another pass through the uploaded tests.

These all look good:

   - test_navigation_attributes_exist.htm
   - test_navigation_redirectCount_none.htm
   - test_navigation_type_enums.htm

This one is good, but should also check for the presence of
secureConnectionStart:

   - test_timing_attributes_exist.htm

These ones should be automated with Javascript navigation instead of relying
on user interaction:

   - test_navigation_type_reload.htm
   - test_timing_attributes_ordering_simple.htm
   - test_timing_unloadEvent.htm

The harness code looks good too.

James