RE: Web Performance Summit (online)

Can you send us more detail as to what this summit entails?

Thanks, Anderson

From: public-web-perf-request@w3.org [mailto:public-web-perf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Zhiheng Wang
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2011 10:48 AM
To: Kyle Simpson
Cc: public-web-perf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Web Performance Summit (online)

Hey, Kyle,

   Thanks for the heads-up. I can give it a shot. Where can I find more details about the summit like format and schedule?

cheers,
Zhiheng
On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Kyle Simpson <getify@gmail.com<mailto:getify@gmail.com>> wrote:
?We're organizing the 2nd annual Web Performance Summit for Wed May 25th, 2011. I'd really love for someone (perhaps from Microsoft or Google) to speak, and talk about the Web Timing API or something related like that.

It's an online format conference, so the speaker can talk from their own location of choice, as long as they have reliable internet and a webcam.

If anyone is interested, please let me know, we'd love to get you involved.

--Kyle Simpson