Re: [RequestAnimationFrame] cancelRequestAnimationFrame is an odd name

Thanks for the feedback.  I've pushed
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/rev/435e89478579 to the editor's draft to
rename from cancelRequestAnimationFrame() to cancelAnimationFrame(). You
can see the version of the spec with this change here:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webperf/raw-file/435e89478579/specs/RequestAnimationFrame/Overview.html.
 I expect to update the WebKit vendor-prefixed implementation soon to
reflect this change.

- James