Re: [minutes] 20101020 Web Performance

   We agree to move forward to publish NavigationTiming as a working draft.
Per this <http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#rec-advance>,
- Arvind/Jason need to record this decision, and
- The Director must announce the draft to other WGs and the public.
Philippe, whom should we reach to?

cheers,
Zhiheng