Re: [Navigation Timing] Clarification needed on DOM timers and document.open()

   +1 to taking the first instance, which IMO is more consistent with other
variables in terms of
finding the critical path.

   I am updating the draft with some recent feedback including this one. It
should be up later today.

thanks,
Zhiheng