Re: [NavigationTiming] Move window.performance to navigator.performance

Agree that the property name performance is likely to collide with existing
scripts. Maybe we need to choose a different less common name?

http://google.com/codesearch?q=name%3D%28%22%7C%27%29%3Fperformance%28%22%7C%27%7C%5Cs%7C%3E%29+lang%3Ahtml

http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/timers.html#system-state-and-capabilities:-the-navigator-object