RE: [minutes] 20101110 Web Performance Working Group

Updates to Resource Timing
  PerformanceResourceTimingList getResourceTimingsByID( in DOMString id );
  PerformanceResourceTimingList getResourceTimingsByLocation( in Location location );

method
getResourceTimingsById

The getResourceTimingsById interface retrieves a buffered array of PerformanceResourceTiming as as identified by the id and stored by the user agent. This will return a filtered list of Resource Timings as identified by the id.
The default number of buffers returned is a MAX of 1000 PerformanceResourceTiming.

parameters
in DOMString id
The id parameter specifies which resource timings to retrieve.

return
PerformanceResourceTimingList
A list of PerformanceResourceTiming.

method
getResourceTimingsByLocation

The getResourceTimingsByLocation interface retrieves a buffered array of PerformanceResourceTiming as identified by Location and stored by the user agent. This will return a filtered list of Resource Timings as identified by the location.

The default number of buffers returned is a MAX of 1000 PerformanceResourceTiming.

parameters

in Location location
The location parameter specifies which resource timings to retrieve.

return