Re: Draft charter for Web Performance Working Group

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:43:35 -0400
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
An updated version of the charter.

On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 11:07 -0400, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> Based on Adrian's input and the current Web Applications charter, here
> is a proposed charter for the Working Group. Some blanks need to be
> filled so comments are welcome. I only listed WebTiming as a deliverable
> for the moment. We could add others and/or make the deliverable more
> vague to give us more leeway.

Changes:
- added Arvind Jay as proposed chair
- timeline
- external groups (TC39 and IETF/HTTP)
- IRC channel switch to #webapps (ie the same one as the web apps group)
- removed mention of CVS (the information didn't seem that useful to
have in the charter)

http://www.w3.org/2010/06/webperf.html

--
Philippe