Draft charter for Web Performance Working Group

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:07:32 -0400
To: public-web-perf@w3.org
Based on Adrian's input and the current Web Applications charter, here
is a proposed charter for the Working Group. Some blanks need to be
filled so comments are welcome. I only listed WebTiming as a deliverable
for the moment. We could add others and/or make the deliverable more
vague to give us more leeway.

Once it gets more stable, I'll put it on the website somewhere.

Philippe