From: public-web-perf-request@w3.org [mailto:public-web-perf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Philippe Le Hegaret
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 9:43 AM
To: public-web-perf
Subject: Web Performance Charter is out for review by W3C Members

Folks,

the charter is now out for formal review by the W3C Members until August 6, 2010. Feedback on it is still welcome here but be aware that I won't modify the draft in place while the review is ongoing. I did make some edits before sending it, following internal feedback. Some edits were, I believe, editorials. If some of those raise concerns, please let me know.

For those of you who are employed by a W3C Member, please ask your AC Rep to respond to the review at:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2010JulSep/0001.html

Philippe