Re: adding video and audio performance in charter

Hey, Philippe,

    To make sure I understand, are you proposing adding Audio/Video
performance
studies to the WebPerf WG or the WebTiming draft? Adding it to WebPerf (as a
separated
deliverable) makes perfect sense to me.

   Depending on Mike's studies, audio/video performance benchmarking can get
wild and
beyond the scope of timing, so I am not sure if we want to attach it to
WebTiming. Doing
that will likely delay the standardization of the the draft as well.

   Out of curiosity, any pointer to Mike's study?

cheers,
Zhiheng