Re: [minutes] 20101201 Web Performance Working Group

   The draft is updated.
  * added window.performance.handshakeStart as an optional attribute. So far
this attribute is pretty much SSL/TLS specific and it might make sense to
name it more appropriate like "tlsStart". It's a minor issue though.
  * corrected unloadEventStart/End definition
  * changed processing model accordingly

   Philippe, could you help publish it? Thanks!

cheers,
Zhiheng