Re: Web of Things on Arduino

Hi Hirotaka-san,

I had a look in the MQTT library you authored and
is very neat, congratulations for that!

Unfortunately I got a 404 when I try to access the
GitHub repository of the PubSubClient, have you
happened to fork it?

I would like to clarify whether your MQTT library works
only with Spark Core or if it can be used with any MQTT
broker (like open source Mosquitto <http://mosquitto.org/> for instance).

Any contribution is highly valuable and appreciated! I can add
you as a collaborator in GitHub and start pushing code and reviewing
it with Pull Requests.

Thank you very much.

With kind regards,

Angelos Kapsimanis