Re: Web of Things on Arduino

Hi Angelos, Dave,

On 2015-06-19 01:15, Angelos Kapsimanis wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> there is a new project being launched with a
> mission of implementing a Web of Things server
> on the Arduino platform.
>
> The language of choice is C and the initial protocol
> to be implemented will be MQTT.

Do you have plans to start a similar project for ESP8266?

I am using open source hardware ESP8266 developer modules from Olimex
for hobby projects. I am maintaining an open source project written in
the C programming language that combines projects esp-httpd and esp_mqtt
into an intelligent MQTT client which can be configured through a web
interface:
https://github.com/leon-anavi/esp8266-jadja

Best regards,
Leon