Re: Request for comments: Draft W3C Web of Things Interest Group Charter

On 06/11/14 15:54, Pablo Chacin wrote:
> Hi Dave
>
> Thanks for sharing the slides. Very informative. Just a brief feedback.
>
> I understand that wearable, home automation and metering are much
> easier to understand as use cases and probably have a more direct (or
> noticiable) impact on end users, so it makes sense to use them to
> introduce the concept of IoT.

The charter  already describes a non-exclusive list of application
domains, including consumer electronics, retail, manufacturing,
construction, transport, major utilities, and healthcare. I have now
mentioned wearables and home automation as examples for consumer
electronics.

Best regards,