Re: a related "native first" project

Hi Flavien Guillon, thanks for being our first contributor to the
web-native community group.

Aiming to *reduce javascript requirement and perform a lot of dynamic
behaviours in a declarative way* is a noble goal. I'll be taking a look at
your approach in my next free moment and should have something to share
with you as feedback.

Thank you once more.

Oxford Harrison