FW: W3C TPAC 2015 - Will your group meet in Sapporo?

Itšs that time again! TPAC planning has begun and the W3C team are asking
for requests for meeting slots. We have had two group related and
successful breakouts in the past few TPACs and one great meeting in
Shenzhen - is it time we have a meeting this year? My suggestion would be
to limit this to one day, or even half a day, to allow everyone to
experience the rest of the groups meetings and make sure wešre focused on
our topics.

Let me know what you all think!

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com | +44 (0) 7730
219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org
Tokyo, Japan

On 3/5/15, 7:54 PM, "Coralie Mercier" <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

>Dear Group Chairs,
>Advisory Board and TAG Members,
>
>As we announced last October [1], TPAC2015 will be held in Sapporo,
>Japan,
>at the Sapporo Convention Center [2]
>
>   TPAC 2015
>   26 - 30 October 2015
>   Sapporo, Japan
>   http://www.w3.org/2015/11/TPAC/
>
>We ask Group Chairs to start discussions to determine whether and when
>your group(s) would like to meet during this week.
>
>Please complete the following questionnaire by 30 April 2015:
>
>   *** NOTE: If you chair more than one group, you will need to appoint
>   alternate(s) to complete the questionnaire for the other group(s) to
>   avoid overwriting your replies for the first group. ***
>

>Schedule for the week:
>
>   Group Meetings: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 08:00 - 18:00
>   Plenary Day: Wednesday 08:30 - 18:00
>   AC Sessions: Tuesday and Thursday 15:00 - 18:00
>
>There will be an early-bird registration fee of USD 85 per day to defray
>portion of the meeting costs.
>
>We look forward to another successful meeting.
>
>If you have any questions, please contact <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>.
>
>For the W3C TPAC 2015 Meeting Team;
>Coralie Mercier, Acting Head of W3C Marketing & Communications
>
>[1]
>https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2014OctDec/0001.html
>[2] http://www.sora-scc.jp/eng/index.html
>

>--
>  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
>mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.