FW: Daylight Saving Time change ­first half of 2015

Hi all!

A few quick reminders - the mailing list has been quiet the past week due
to the number of people (and yours truly) attending Mobile World Congress.
Now this is over (YES!) we can get cracking with Marchıs work.

Also - see below re daylight savings times.

Many thanks!

Natasha Rooney | Web Technologist | GSMA | nrooney@gsma.com | +44 (0) 7730
219 765 | @thisNatasha | Skype: nrooney@gsm.org
Tokyo, Japan

On 3/6/15, 11:14 AM, "Coralie Mercier" <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

>Dear chairs,
>
>Semi-annual reminder of the upcoming change due to Daylight Saving Time.
>    http://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2015a.html
>
>Most of the US and Canada will be moving theirs clocks forward on Sunday,
>8 March. This is three weeks earlier than Europe. Most European clocks
>will move 1 hour forward on Sunday, 29 March.
>
>Please share this information with your groups, as it will have an impact
>on teleconferences. Most teleconference bookings [1] are based on the US
>clocks. Therefore, unless groups have sent specific requests to base their
>teleconference times on some other timezone or to change your
>teleconference times for this period, most people outside the US will need
>to join teleconferences *one hour earlier* between 9 March and 30 March.
>
>If you require any changes to individual teleconference times, please be
>sure to give adminreq sufficient notice [2].
>
>Coralie
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar
>[2] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/TeleconferenceHowTo.htm
>

>--
>  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
>mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.