Mobile IG charter extension

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 14:14:45 +0200
To: "public-web-mobile@w3.org" <public-web-mobile@w3.org>
Hi all,

As some of you may know, the charter of the Web & Mobile Interest Group
is expiring at the end of this month:
http://www.w3.org/Mobile/IG/

Based on my discussions with the chairs, we're not planning to renew the
group's charter, but since there are a few work items that could
usefully use a few finishing touches, we plan to request a two months
extensions of the group until end of October 2015.

If anybody would like to push for the renewal of this group's charter,
these 2 months can also be used as a way to garner interest and momentum
for such a new charter :)

Thanks,

Dom