From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L [mailto:bs3131@att.com]
Sent: mercredi 29 janvier 2014 18:53
To: 'Natasha Rooney'; 'Dominique Hazael-Massieux'; 'public-web-mobile@w3.org'
Subject: RE: Identity work?

In WebMob it would be good to have a status check and discussion around priorities for two mobile-identity enabling items:
- NFC APIs
- Secure Element APIs (SysApps Phase 2 planned work)

The mobile as pivot of a reliable/secure (e.g. multifactor) personal identity framework is close to being a reality. Integration with web browsers will help ensure this isn't only something exposed to native / hybrid apps.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | Service Standards | AT&T