Re: [docs] Preparing new release of Roadmap document

On 27/01/2014 23:36, "Marcos Caceres" <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

>On Monday, January 27, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>As most of you know, every 3 months I publish an overview of the ongoing
>>work around Web technologies relevant to mobile:
>>http://www.w3.org/Mobile/mobile-web-app-state/
>This is looking great Dom. Being able to see work that has stalled is
>also very useful!
>
>>I'll probably also look into further adapting the project so that other
>>groups (e.g. the Web & TV IG) could re-use its infrastructure for their
>>own goals.
>

>Being able to reuse some of the data is a great idea. It would be nice if
>we could set up a simple API for those data sets - similar to what Tobie
>did with his specref project:
>https://github.com/tobie/specref
>

>Thanks again for keeping this stuff up to date. Can't be easy to track so
>much stuff across so many groups!

Yes thank-you so much Dom! I wanted to talk with everyone about the
evolution of the documents (in reference to the ideas we had at TPAC
regarding a dashboard style approach). Do you guys think it will be a good
idea to start a github repo for this so we can create an architecture
document?

Thanks all!

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.