Re: [W3C Webmob] Profiles?

On 1/22/14 11:15 AM, ext Natasha Rooney wrote:
> Hi all, on our call today Bin mentioned that the original Coremob
> group did a great job at working on profiles. We have stated that we
> will work on documentation (taking many of Dom's great work and
> getting this a cool new dashboard style app) but we haven't decided
> whether we work specifically on any profiles. So, what do you think?
> Should we work on profiles?

Well, I think that depends on what is meant by `profile` ;-). I just
checked the [Work] wiki and didn't find `profile`. Is something new
being proposed or is this part of one of the identified work items (and
if the latter, which one(s))?

Perhaps it would be helpful if those that want to do work in this area
elaborated a bit, especially regarding the `problem statement`, target
audience, relevant prior art, specific deliverable(s) envisioned and such.

-Thanks, AB

[Work] <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Mobile/Work>