From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com<mailto:Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com>>
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 2:07
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org<mailto:public-webcrypto@w3.org>" <public-webcrypto@w3.org<mailto:public-webcrypto@w3.org>>
Subject: [W3C Web Crypto WG] moving the web to HTTPS is currenlty discussd in TAG

Dear all,

As a follow up on our discussions about including or not secure origin requirement into the Web Crypto API, please note that, there is an interesting conversation going on in W3C TAG mailing list (transitioning the Web to HTTPS [1]), based on the finding edited by Mark Nottingham https://w3ctag.github.io/web-https/
I guess all opinion are welcome on that matter on the public tag list.
Virginie

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2014Dec/

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.