Evidence-based advocacy: If you see something, say something!

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:29:49 +0100
To: public-web-mobile@w3.org
Hi All,
In order to convince browser vendors and W3C working groups that certain things are important to developers, it is critical to "do the due diligence": this involves collecting articles and statistics that demonstrate that there is a particular problem with the Web platform. It is also important for us, as a group, to stay abreast of industry trends.

As such, I want to ask everyone: "If you see something, say something!" (creepy, I know) ;) - Meaning, bring it here to the list or, better yet, add what you find to the Wiki:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Mobile/articles

Having a strong corpus of data/articles will really help us in the long run - but it will be critical to keep things organized. Does anyone want to volunteer to be the maintainer for the articles?

Kind regards,
Marcos

This closes ACTION-18 https://www.w3.org/Mobile/IG/track/actions/18

--