Re: Introduction

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Appelquist Daniel (UK) wrote:

> Can this group take up the cause of naming and shaming browser makers who
> are not choosing to implement these APIs and thereby hold the Web back?

No, but we can take an approach of showing other browser makers how this would benefit their users and the kinds of applications it would enable :) In any case, we will push for the adoption of certain APIs, but with a positive spin.

We are going to set up the infrastructure to track this in a way similar to how the TAG is doing its API reviews ;)

--
Marcos Caceres