Re: Introduction

From: Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:17:32 +0100
To: public-web-mobile@w3.org
On 18/09/2013 16:13, Appelquist Daniel (UK) wrote:
> Can this group take up the cause of naming and shaming browser makers who
> are not choosing to implement these APIs and thereby hold the Web back?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I fail to see the point of this group
starting a name and shame list...primarily, because I think it would
have little to no effect (with all due respect, I don't think the Google
Chrome team will shake in their boots if "a W3C group called us out
publicly for not implementing this API that we currently have no
interest in / we have a better counter proposal / etc). What kind of a
signal would that give off anyway?

Patrick H. Lauke