Re: “Resource Priorities” spec

Hi all,

I have been pushing forward the standardization of almost the same function in SVGWG. The use case is selective downloading of tiled map images in Web Mapping.[1] With this use case, this function is required not optional. From such a background, I am pleased with this draft having been published.

[0]:http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Proposals/IFrame_Like_Syntax#5..10_Specifying_whether_external_resources_are_required_for_proper_rendering
[1]:http://www.w3.org/Submission/2011/04/

Regards,

Satoru Takagi