Introduction

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:45:46 +0100
To: Web and Mobile IG <public-web-mobile@w3.org>
Quick introduction from another co-chair. My name is Marcos Cáceres, I am part of Mozilla's "Web APIs" team. For Mozilla, I work mostly on W3C  standardization (particularly on stuff coming out of Firefox OS). As such, I'm very interested in actively working on specs and advocating things that help "close the gap" with native mobile platforms.

Looking forward to working with you all to help us make the Web more competitive on Mobile. --
Marcos Caceres