Re: TPAC breakout on "how to involve telcos in W3C"

On 19/11/2013 14:33, "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Last week, during the series of TPAC breakouts, our Huawei friends
>organized a breakout on "how to involve telcos in W3C".
>
>I took rough minutes that are available at:
>http://www.w3.org/2013/11/13-teleweb-minutes.html

>I thought the discussions there were both interesting and full of open
>questions; as I indicated during the meeting, I think and hope the Web
>and Mobile Interest Group can be one of the places where telecom
>operators can build together a vision of what they expect from the Web,
>from W3C, and how they can realize that vision.

Hi Dom - thanks for posting these.

I recall that you asked me to elaborate about how Telefonica Digital was
working with Open Data.  We’ve recently announced a collaboration with the
UK Open Data Institute (ODI) which you can read about here:

http://blog.digital.telefonica.com/2013/07/26/telefonica-dynamic-insights-o

pen-data-institute-odi/
Short link: http://bit.ly/12PVSBL

Thanks,