Re: FPWD for web intents, was Re: Face to face with DAP?

I think we should consider these as separate issues (FPWD and finding a
common home for WI/R*H) so we can continue moving forward with the active
development of WI.  Eventually we'll solve the latter parenthetical, but
that is a large undertaking.

James