Re: rewrite of section 4

Viewing this from the point of view of defining conformance targets is very useful, thanks for the good point Robin.

Said another way, we are going to have to create test cases and demonstrate interop so it is necessary to be very clear on how this is to be done.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia