Re: possibly additional requirement for web intents

Jean-Claude, Android Intents (the namesake of Web Intents) has 'broadcast
intents', which essentially do what you are asking for: 1:n intent
invocation.  We haven't added this to Web Intents yet mostly due to lack of
compelling use cases.  If you have a particular use case in mind, please
share.

Thanks,
James