REMINDER: Web Intents F2F - Shenzhen, China - Week of 19 March 2012

Hi all,

this is a quick reminder that if you plan on attending the meeting described below, you should get the ball rolling quickly as you will need a visa and depending on your country it can take a little while. It also helps a lot with the meeting logistics the sooner our hosts can know how many people are attending. Thanks!

Begin forwarded message: