Re: A simpler, webbier approach to Web Intents?

No.  The shim blocks all registrations from occurring inside an iframe.  I
would expect the native implementation to do the same.  If the spec doesn't
mention this, it should.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:55 PM, John J Barton <johnjbarton@johnjbarton.com

--
Paul Kinlan