Re: WebIntents to launch native applications

I'm so appreciate to start prototyping WI feature on chrome :)

BTW, chrome on Android 4.0 already deployed ( I'm not sure it already
support WI or not
because I haven't tried yet ..... It means I have to get it :-) But I guess
it hasn't implemented
because WI feature is still in dev/canary)
So, is there a milestone to implement WI feature for it?