Re: technical support for raw advertisement packet reading in hex

There isn't a function which provides the raw advertisement packet, however
both BluetoothDevice.watchAdvertisements() and Bluetooth.requestLEScan()
provide BluetoothAdvertisingEvents which are a parsed view of an
advertisement packet. If you have custom data in the advertisement it is
probably either service data or manufacturer data and this data is
available from the event object.

Both of these methods are implemented as experimental in Chromium.
Reilly Grant | Software Engineer | reillyg@chromium.org | Google Chrome
<https://www.google.com/chrome>