Re: Connect Bluetooth Device

From: François Beaufort 🇫🇷 <fbeaufort@google.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 12:52:53 +0100
To: Rob Moran <Rob.Moran@arm.com>
Cc: David Baier <dvdbr@live.de>, "public-web-bluetooth@w3.org" <public-web-bluetooth@w3.org>
On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 10:28 AM, Rob Moran <Rob.Moran@arm.com> wrote:

> This reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask.
>

> Is there a specification for a UA to populate the proposed
> *referringDevice* object?

Yes. The Web Bluetooth specification has been updated to include the
refferingDevice object at
https://webbluetoothcg.github.io/web-bluetooth/#dom-bluetooth-referringdevice

Here's a public sketch as well that was used at the time:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jFCTyq84T2fLc8ZhxorTz3u_gCk59hp17EmkFgaDQ2c/edit