Re: Event Invitation: Media Timed Events / WICG DataCue monthly call

Chris,

Sorry but I've just noticed that the calendar invited here says the
MTETF call will be held at 16:00 UTC.

However, it's allocated as a call at 11:00 EDT, and it should be 15:00
UTC after the US Daylight Saving started on March 13.

So I thought the call would start at one hour earlier than the
calendar but there was nobody there.

Anyway, I'll join the call again at 16:00 UTC later.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki