[me-media-timed-events] Pull Request: Clarify terminology

From: Chris Needham via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 12:52:08 +0000
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
chrisn has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/me-media-timed-events:

== Clarify terminology ==
This PR clarifies the terminology used in the document:

- "Timed metadata" is a generally accepted term, so we use this in place of "media timed events" where appropriate
- Replace "JavaScript event" with the more accurate "DOM event"
- Other uses of "event" are either qualified or should be more obvious from context (e.g,. DASH MPD and emsg events)

See https://github.com/w3c/me-media-timed-events/pull/49