From: ashimura via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 9:06 AM
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: [media-and-entertainment] new commits pushed by ashimura

The following commits were just pushed by ashimura to https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_w3c_media-2Dand-2Dentertainment-3A&d=DwIFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=jb2T9D8Np5j0t1X2JtGDVMxJyD5fvLoEPxzRs46vOK4UfGfOrlVsyuleed6YRZk5&m=63_JVFU94ag54KNPeO9K2Az7OCnetYNhYOaKkqFxIi4&s=uZ0JOe0JH_JOiRTYjWbFhM-Ia3jjIyj4WSmnjubocws&e=

* add w3c.json
  by ashimura
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_w3c_media-2Dand-2Dentertainment_commit_bd8a618500b303b953b6f8bd07fe598dbc76a0cc&d=DwIFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=jb2T9D8Np5j0t1X2JtGDVMxJyD5fvLoEPxzRs46vOK4UfGfOrlVsyuleed6YRZk5&m=63_JVFU94ag54KNPeO9K2Az7OCnetYNhYOaKkqFxIi4&s=8Y9zAuP-rv3sS71s6be_zwEGszRqVPpn0Lrr1V33YpE&e=

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses. Visit the following link to report this email as spam:
https://us-spambrella.cloud-protect.net/index01.php?mod_id=11&mod_option=logitem&mail_id=1549462070-xNeFy2uuAi8m&r_address=vladimir.levantovsky%40monotype.com&report=