Re: [Cloud Browser] Call for Consensus - publishing the Cloud Browser Architecture draft as an IG Note

Sorry but apparently I haven't wrapped up this yet.

We didn't get any objection for publishing the Cloud Browser Architecture
draft [a] document as an IG Note.

So we'll publish the draft as an IG Note after converting the wiki content
to HTML.

Thanks  a lot for the hard work of the TF and for the cooperation of the whole
group!

[a] https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Main_Page/Cloud_Browser_TF/groupnote

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for WoT, TV and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504