Re: Shared Motion - multi-device synchronization and media control for the Web.

Dear IG Members

The Multi-device Timing group is created.

http://www.w3.org/community/webtiming/

and we have started with a little demo in the first blog post

http://www.w3.org/community/webtiming/2015/02/05/welcome-multi-device-timing/

We will be using the mail list public-webtiming@w3.org so you are welcome
to listen in on that (https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webtiming/),
or even better to join the group.