Re: Shared Motion - multi-device synchronization and media control for the Web.

Dear IG Members.

Following up your kind recommendations we have proposed a community group
related to the Shared Motion proposal discussed in this thread.

Please have a look a the charter and support its creation if you deem it
relevant.

Note particularly the section "Importance" in the charter, which is focused
on use cases for the broadcast industry - and mentions some use cases
already discussed in this IG.

http://www.w3.org/community/blog/2015/02/03/proposed-group-multi-device-timing-community-group/

PS. We have not yet provided any outline of API's protocols etc, as
requested earlier by Giuseppe, but intend to start this work once the CG
has received necessary support.

Best,

Ingar and Njål