RE: [Reminder] IG call today, Sep 17, 9-10:30am (EDT)

Done ☺

From: Yosuke Funahashi [mailto:yosuke@funahashi.cc]
Sent: Mittwoch, 17. September 2014 14:49
To: Bassbouss, Louay
Cc: HU, BIN; public-web-and-tv IG
Subject: Re: [Reminder] IG call today, Sep 17, 9-10:30am (EDT)

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 9:16 PM, Bassbouss, Louay <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de<mailto:louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de>> wrote:
Dear Yosuke, all,

I will also participate on TPAC this year I can present and show demos [1] about presentation API [2][3]. In last Web and TV WS in Munich the Presentation API was one of the topic to follow. What do you think?

Looks interesting. Please go ahead to add the topic into the section.

Thanks,
Yosuke

If the topic is still relevant I can update the Potential Topics section on the F2F Agenda.  Maybe we can discuss how the Presentation API fits to the requirement derived from use cases discussed in different  Web & TV TFs.

[1] https://gitlab.fokus.fraunhofer.de/famium/famium-webscreens/wikis/home

[2] http://w3.org/community/webscreens/

[3] http://www.w3.org/2014/secondscreen/presentation-api/20140721/

Best regards,