Re: [Research paper] Evaluation of HTML5 video implementations

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 09:06:02 +1100
To: Daniel Davis <ddavis@w3.org>
Cc: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Nice to get an updated state of implementations. I did one 5 years ago in
my "definitive guide to html5" book. As I was writing the book and came
avoids differences in implementations, I registered bugs on the browsers
(at least those that had public bug trackers). Many things improved since.
Can I suggest you register bugs on the respective browsers, too? That would
really help the community!

Best Regards,
Silvia.