Re: [Research paper] Evaluation of HTML5 video implementations

Nice to get an updated state of implementations. I did one 5 years ago in
my "definitive guide to html5" book. As I was writing the book and came
avoids differences in implementations, I registered bugs on the browsers
(at least those that had public bug trackers). Many things improved since.
Can I suggest you register bugs on the respective browsers, too? That would
really help the community!

Best Regards,
Silvia.