RE: Testing and WebMob (was: [W3C Webmob] Call Tomorrow (19th March) Cancelled)

From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 19:11:48 +0000
To: "'Marcos Caceres'" <w3c@marcosc.com>, "'Tobie Langel'" <tobie@w3.org>
CC: "'Mark Crandon'" <imceamailto-mcrandon+40mozilla+2ecom@local>, "'Dominique Hazael-Massieux (dom@w3.org)'" <dom@w3.org>, "'public-web-and-tv@w3.org'" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>, "'Natasha Rooney'" <nrooney@gsma.com>, "'W3C Webmob Public'" <public-web-mobile@w3.org>
I appreciate the perspective, Marcos. But I differ and I think that what WebMob "can do" will be determined by how the group overall responds to the proposals I have made. Setting up a task force under WebMob to move this forward may be the first step, as recently suggested by Jeff to me.