RE: [apis] minutes - 4 September 2013

Dear all,

Attached is a nice graphic  illustrating the flow of UC12 "Multiscreen Advertisement" we discussed in the PhC :).

@Kazuyuki: can you please correct  "HbbTV 2.4" to "HbbTV 2.0" in the minutes.

[cid:image001.png@01CEA990.EB7B8A90]

Best regards,

| Dipl.-Ing. Louay Bassbouss

| Project Manager

| Future Applications and Media

| Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems

| Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31 | 10589 Berlin | Germany

| Phone 49 30 - 3463 - 7275

| louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de

| www.fokus.fraunhofer.de<http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de>

---

Visit us at IFA, Berlin, September 6-11, 2013

Hall 11.1, booth 21

Discover the newest products at the world's leading trade show for consumer electronics and home appliances.

IFA is the most important trade event.

www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/go/ifa2013_en<http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/go/ifa2013_en>